Friday, August 20, 2010

Here we go!

So this in my inaugural blog! I have always wanted to try this and finally my husband and I just started to start our blogs together. And now here we are!

So let me start by telling you a little about myself. I am a stay at home mom. I have two wonderful kids. John Tyler is getting ready to turn three and Emma is a little over 1 year old. They have truly changed my life! More on them later. I am a wife to my fabulous husband Lucas. We have been married for going on 7 years and have been together since we were juniors in high school. I am a member of the Sevierville Church of Christ. I am a proud conservative and an even prouder christian. I'm a daughter, a sister, a friend, a scrapbooker, a sewer, and a future homeschooler. I am also a lioness when it comes to my family and friends.

Another little tid bit about me is I have struggled with my weight for years now. I have a lot of weight to lose and I am constantly struggling with getting all of my ducks in a rows.

So there is a little bit about me and that will have to do you until next time. I hope you all come back and check out what me and my family are doing. I also hope that you are able to walk away from this blog with a smile and loving your family, yourself, and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Love you all,
Holly ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment