Monday, September 20, 2010

30 is just around the corner!

Okay so I gave myself the goal of losing my weight by the time I turned 30. And let me just tell you it's a slow process. I have lost 14 lbs, but I am no where near where I want to be. It is so hard to find what is going to work for me. And every time I turn around there is something else that comes up to derail me. I am so over it!!!!!

I am tired of the way I look. I am tired of the struggle! I just want to be healthy and happy and not constantly be worried about the scale! I want to fit into normal size clothes. Take a picture with friends and not only see my fat rolls. I want to feel sexy again. I want to put on a cute dress and stilettos and WOW my husband! Are these things that are too much to ask?

When did it get this bad? When did I lose all control? So why is getting there so hard? Way am I allowing myself to be a slave to food and laziness? I don't let anyone else control me, so why do I let these things control me? I have so many goals in my life and I can't accomplish them being this heavy. And I don't want my kids to remember me this way.

Is there a way to balance everything? Can you eat right 95% of the time and then splurge on special occasions? Or is manic dieting and exercising all the time no break?

I know this blog had a lot more questions than statements, but that is kind of where I am right now. I don't know if I need to sign up for the Biggest Loser or if I need to call everyone's friend Jenny! I just know that something needs to be done!

So I am stating a goal right now and I want everyone to hold me accountable. On my birthday, I am buying a really cute dress and really spiky heels!!! And I will post a before and after picture. And from here on, I will be posting every week about my weight loss or gain. So if anyone has any suggestions about how I can keep on task or workouts that I can do I would really appreciate it!

Love you all!
Holly

1 comment:

  1. you should come walk with me and Amber, I know the walking time is also our gal pal time so that gets us motivated!=) Brittainy

    ReplyDelete